Monday, June 28, 2010

moody

omg,now my mood juz like a piece of shit!
yesterday 2something sleep,6am awake~damn tired~
then 11somthing go out with tong tong n cili padi...
sing k...after tat hang out walk walk~
then sit at 5th floor thr eat~
after tat tong tong they all go take pic~

after tat coach sent me a message:
we din go tampin under18...bcoz juz got 2 team play tat is hua ching dui n lan zong dui,n lan zong dui din play...


omg!this thing make me dissapointed again lar...
no mood take pic jor...
actually i already noe at the end will like tat d....
1st n foremost,cant get enough ppl be a team...
2nd,many ppl dunwan play...
3rd,din out hong wei teaM...
4th,delay the game...

those all is not an acident...
the god is joking with me...
it noe i hopeful to have a last game be A PLAYERS IN LAST YEAR~
BUT IT ONE TIME N ONE TIME GIV ME A HOPE N TAKE IT BACK,
MAKE ME HAPPY BUT AFTER TAT DISSAPOINTED!
PLS DONT PLAY ME!I TAK LARAT DAH!

y cant u juz pity me n gave me this chance?
y u wanna be so cruel to me?


u noe wat?i really dunno GOD wanna play me till when...
==...juz now coach cal me n told me tat the game on again...
wat the...
but...thanks god giv me this last chance...
god pls bless me to make it perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment