Tuesday, January 5, 2010

sorry

i use eng to write 1st...

2009 i had done 1 thing tat i really feel i am totally'WRONG'...

after i broken with tong,i had try to couple with yh again...

but...the feeel not like b4 d...
n...not only i hurt her...her family noe d...
so...i harm her..
she bcoz of tiz stupid suck shit damn bad guy n nid to change skull...

I FELT SORRY TO HER...

NOT ONLY BCOZ I HURT HER...

BUT I MAKE HER LOST HER FREN...N NID TO GO A NEW SEROUNDING TO STUDY...

I NO GUTS TO SMS HER...



although her family noe...but she still dunwan leave me...

but i cant selfish like tiz anymore...

i cant harm her anymore...

i can be a BAD GUY IN UR HEART....

i..............





felt sorry....
really sorry coz cant 4get bout her....
sorry coz cant solve the prob...
sorry coz my fault...

SORRY...

我做了一件连我自己也觉得很坏的事,我和彤分后试着和他在一起。。。
但感觉不如从前。。。不只是我伤害了她的心。。。而他的家人也知道了。。。
我害了他,他因为一个自私,笨和超级坏的人而被逼转校。。。
我对不起他。。。不只是伤害了他还害他失去朋友。。。
去到一个陌生的环境下去读书。。。
我根本没有勇气去回信息给他。。。
虽然他家人知道了,但他对我不离不弃。。。
但我不能再自私下去,我不能再害到他。。。
我可以在你心中演变成狠和坏的人。。。
我。。。



真的对不起。。。
非常对不起因为忘记不了他。。。
对不起因为不能帮你解决问题。。。
对不起因为我的错。。。


非常抱歉。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment